Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Post Paint Day April 24 with Shelagh Duffettt

Sunday April 3rd was the first of my painting workshops!
I hosted it at Fruition Cafe on the corner of Coburg and Oxford Street. A lovely bright and cheerful cafe owned by my friends Seth and Jess.
There were 16 of us and it was a perfect number. Just enough to feel like a party and small enough to feel intimate.

Everyone painted the same image which I demonstrated step by step, yet were encouraged to add their own twist.

I have to say I had as much fun as they did! What a lovely group of enthusiastic and friendly women!
We listened to fantastic music and basically zoned out or rather "in" for a few hours. Stopped for lunch and laid the canvases outside so we had room to eat our healthy lunch. See how the paintings are all the same but different:) Still in progress.

We continued for a couple of hours after lunch...
Everyone lost in their creative process....
Loved it!!
and then......Tah dah!! Thanks everyone you were GREAT! I am teaching another class on April 24. You can REGISTER HERE. Still some spots available! 
or https://www.eventbrite.com/e/paint-day-with-shelagh-duffett-april-24-tickets-24207958656

1 comment:

patti said...

Looks beautiful -

such fun !

...one day I WILL get to attend one of your workshops!!!
patti xo