Wednesday, March 30, 2016

March 30, bits and bobs

So today started like that. Golden early sun streaming through my window, gilding everything with colour. This time of year I can really notice the shift in the light, it is starting to feel like warmer days ahead!  I sat and soaked it up for a while, planning my day.
I had a busy day today. One of those days where I microwaved the same cup of tea about 7 times! Still haven't finished it. Haha. 
I took advantage of the sunshine and prepped these wooden supports for a painting workshop I am teaching on Sunday.
I had ordered a large shipment from Deserres last week forgetting that Easter was tucked in between then and now. I couldn't take the chance they might not arrive by Friday so popped to the downtown store to purchase more supplies again! Had a hard time finding 15 brushes of the same 3 different sizes so my participants will have an interesting lesson in making do. Fingers crossed shipment WILL arrive.
I also just prepared this! I'm roasting brussel sprouts, carrots, cauliflower, onion and some garlic cloves. Found a recipe where you lightly toss them in balsamic vinegar and maple syrup when done. Mmmm. Sounded good to me. Will let you know how they turn out:)
And then there is THIS! My first workshop was sold out so I am putting on another one April 24th. We will be painting a lighthouse at dawn..... You can register HERE if you so desire:)

If you are reading this blog on the Haligonia site,you can pop over directly to my blog by clicking HERE!

No comments: