Monday, February 8, 2016

Blizzard Watch


This painting by Rod McKay was the first real piece of art I purchased. I've had it for years and it still gives me pleasure each time I look at it! I'm looking at it now:) 

I'm sitting on the couch blogging on my phone (!) and looking out the window occasionally to check the weather. Just little pellets so far, the storm foot soldiers..... I can hear them pinging on the window! We are expecting 40cm of snow by tomorrow morning. I filled the bird feeders, bought some "storm chips"( they are a thing here), got to the gym early, went to post office to mail some prints and now I am on the couch looking out the window every now and then to check the weather. 

Alas no storm day for me though! I can work from home. I have 50 prints and odds and ends to do for a lovely new shop on Grand Manan Island. The Painted Whale. Monty is sound asleep in front of the heater. I can hear the wind howling and feel the cold at the edge of my senses. Really all Is like to do is curl up with a cozy blanket over me, a good book in one hand and cup of tea in the other! Stay warm xo 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I guess you had a great warm up. Stay warm this season..