Monday, June 17, 2013

Don't want to lose me? Read more...

Nothing like a rainy June to make the colours pop. I don't mind the rain, I really don't. I am a minority I know. We will have sunshine soon enough and lots of it as the summer progresses. For now, the wells are getting topped up and the gardens a good start and it looks so pretty. I woke up at around 3am and the sound of the rain pouring outside combined with the darkness and my cozy bed made for bliss.
 So.......the reason for this post..... If you follow/read my blog with Google reader or have liked it using Google friend connect..as of July 1st that service will be shut down. So.....I have found Bloglovin, a great way to follow all the blogs you love. You set up a free account and then you can add all the blogs you love and can read them all in one spot. To import all the blogs you already follow/like on Google Friends Connect / Reader go to this page and import them to Bloglovin:). So easy. Also a plus with this site is you can comment on blogs directly without leaving the reader. Yay.

5 comments:

Dolores said...

I've always used my dashboard to check up on the blogs I follow so I won't be losing you. I love the greenery that comes with the rain. I don't mind rain or wind or snow for that matter. I don't like heat and humidity.

Alice said...

thank you so much for sharing this... I haven't yet been able to find a successful replacement for googlereader so very happy you shared this! I'm with you... laid in bed here at 3am too, listening to rain fall on my campervan roof - very cool :-) hope you are well!

aliceinparis said...

Hi Delores~ that's great to know, thank!
Alice~ I think it is going to work out well...I've transferred the blogs I read over there too.nice to hear from you!

Anonymous said...

I love the tree! So beautiful~

mommalibrarian said...

I have already switched to Feedly - It imported all my Google Reader info and says it will take over completely when Google turns out the lights. So far so good.