Friday, May 4, 2012

Tell your friends...

 I saw this yesterday while waiting for my car to have it's summer tires installed. What should have been a short wait turned into a long one as they discovered I needed new tires, my brake pads needed replacing and an oil change was required. My wallet was surprised too! The long wait also turned into a great opportunity to explore a nearby shop which I will be writing about in my next blog post. I cannot believe I have not visited it before. It is a local landmark of sorts. Stay tuned.
Pssssst, "I love you"

4 comments:

Judith said...

Me too ... and I love Halifax - too bad about your car and wallet.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this spray painting!!! Love the building, and I love your heart for sharing it!!! Thank you!!! I wrote on friendship tonight on my blog!~ ♥♥♥

laureenlynn said...

I am eagerly waiing to find out where you have been shooping. I love you and I love reading about your adventures.

Maggie from Stillness at Cherith said...

I actually like this kind of graffiti =)