Friday, March 2, 2012

Procrastination

Hooray it is March! There's the bold Monty surveying his domain. I am procrastinating. I have  much work to do and am dilly dallying here. Did you know that there are a ZILLION beautiful and interesting blogs out there??? So much to see, so little time. Really, I almost get overwhelmed with all there is to see and learn on the internet. Some people have such lovely blogs and there are more and more of them daily! Whats a gal to do? Signing off now or I will never get anything done. Have a great day!

9 comments:

YogaNan knits, too... said...

Monty is gorgeous--so majestic!

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

LOL I know what you mean. I haven't tempted myself to look at new ones lately, I spend enough time on here. And yes, I'm procrastinating today too.

have a great weekend~

Mary said...

Monty is magnificent! Felines of all sizes are wonderful. :) I am a procrastinator extraordinaire. Especially on Fridays. And yes, there are many beautiful blogs out there and yours is definitely one of them! I love it. Have a fabulous weekend..

Carole said...

For some light relief here is a funny about procrastination
http://caroleschatter.blogspot.co.nz/2012/02/cartoon_23.html

aliceinparis said...

OK everyone, what are you doing here! Get back to work:)
Carol, thanks for sharing.
Yes, Monty is a handsome fellow, he knows it too:)

Emily said...

I would love some blog recommendations, Shelagh. Send or post some of your favourites.

Susan said...

Monty is a handsome, handsome tabby & that is a gorgeous photo - thank you so much for food & diet info - will be in touch soon xo S & les Gang

aliceinparis said...

Thanks for the comments on my purrrrfectly handsome boy. I won't tell him, might go to his head.

Fox said...

What a fabulous cat photo!