Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Autumn Painting


I finished this bright Autumnal scene yesterday at the market! It is a small 5 x 7 painting on a wooden canvas. I must say it was fun to do. I have not done many paintings in this style but will start having a go. Diffferent for me huh? Available for sale HERE / SOLD NOW

So NICE to have a day at home. I've got a big pot of cabbage tomato soup on the stove and plan to do something with a gigantic, perfect cauliflower in my fridge. I did some catch up on ordering supplies and then had a wonderful time sweeping. Sweeping! Yes, it was nice whooshing away all the dust and debris that gathers when I am too busy to pick up a broom. Shaking throw rugs outside and gulping in the fresh air and sunshine. Next on the list is writing a list:) I hope to get out for a walk too.

Don't forget to order your 2012 Cat calendar if you want one for this year. They are shipped worldwide. To see the images for each month, click on the preview button .If you are here in Halifax, pop by the market and pre-order one from me for pickup or drop me a line.


Also.......I am running my Sensational Snapshot Society online Photography course again. Starts November 11th and runs for 6 weeks. For begin
Linkners who want ideas or those who are looking for new inspiration.

And for those of you who have read this far... there's a giveaway on my FB page:)

4 comments:

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

Yes, very different for you and I have to say I LOVE it!...

Anonymous said...

i love your energy and zest for life Shelagh,,,keep at it, keep expressing! mark

Unknown said...

I love it, very nice, you have to do more for sure!

Pat

Sara said...

I love it...!!! I think this is a style you should pursue!